- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "days out"
- Family fun at Cheshire’s favourite tourist attractions this summer
This summer, Cheshire’s Favourite Days Out network is making it easier for families to save money and enjoy great days out at top attractions across the county. From stately homes, botanic gardens and model villages to nuclear...
- Posted July 30, 2018
- Free Civil War Weekend at Anderton Boat Lift next month
A free Civil War weekend featuring drills displays, musket-firing demonstrations and interactive displays will be taking place at the Anderton Boat Lift in Northwich, Cheshire on Saturday 11 August and Sunday 12 August from 10.30 am – 3.30pm. This fun weekend...
- Posted July 30, 2018
- Summer of Fun at Manchester Airport’s Runway Visitor Park
Families and aviation enthusiasts looking for a summer day out should look no further than Manchester Airport’s Runway Visitor Park. The Runway Visitor Park is located at the end of Manchester Airport’s two runways, giving visitors panoramic...
- Posted July 23, 2018
- Cheshire East to support Nantwich show
Cheshire East Council will once again be supporting rural life across the borough at one of the largest agricultural annual events of the year – and looks forward to the usual strong support from residents and visitors...
- Posted July 22, 2018
- Crystal Mystery event comes to Cheshire
A time travelling mystery to find a magical crystal is the latest in an imaginative series of interactive adult events at Cheshire’s Lion Salt Works Museum near Northwich. The fifth in the Museum’s highly successful ‘Series of...
- Posted July 19, 2018
- Summer activities at Tatton
There will be a range of events for all the family taking place this summer at Tatton. In the Gardens play a game of hide and seek with the children or simply relax and take in the...
- Posted July 18, 2018
- Cheshire museum holds WWI ‘Letters Home’ exhibition
On Saturday 20th July, the Lion Salt Works Museum will launch a poignant World War I exhibition called ‘Letters Home – Communications on the Front’. To mark the opening, there will be a free talk about the exhibition...
- Posted July 16, 2018
- Pride in the Park Picnic comes to Tatton Park this September
Cheshire East Council is proudly hosting its first Pride in the Park picnic in celebration of LGBT+ Allies culture and pride. Set in the beautiful gardens of Tatton Park they welcome all to the event to enjoy...
- Posted July 13, 2018
- Knutsford mum has the recipe for success
A mother of four has turned her love of food into a national series of festivals attracting millions of visitors each year. And this weekend Sue Hitchen, who hails from Knutsford, will welcome more than 30,000 people...
- Posted July 11, 2018
- Free transport festival this July at Anderton Boat Lift
The Anderton Boat Lift, near Northwich in Cheshire, known as one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the Waterways’, will be hosting a free, family-friendly, Transport Festival on Saturday 21 July and Sunday 22 July, between 10.30am and 3.30pm. The event...
- Posted July 10, 2018