- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "days out"
- St Peter’s Brewery provides free beer to Knutsford Beer Festival
Suffolk brewery, St Peter’s, has pledged its support to the annual Knutsford Beer Festival, by offering a free keg of beer to help its money-raising efforts. The Knutsford Beer Festival, which is now in its 4th year, offers...
- Posted April 19, 2018
- Egg-citing Easter Fun at Tatton Park
Egg-citing Easter fun awaits at Tatton Park with a host of activities between Good Friday, 30 March and Easter Monday, 2 April. In the Mansion Chef Albert Joubert will preparing an eggs-traordinary dessert to celebrate Easter in...
- Posted March 12, 2018
- Free ice cream this Mother’s Day at The Ice Cream Farm
A Tattenhall business is offering all mums free ice cream this Mother’s Day. The Ice Cream Farm has said that every visiting mum will receive a voucher than entitles them to a single ice cream cone...
- Posted March 7, 2018
- ‘Where my Igloo gone?’ comes to Lion Salt Works Museum
On Saturday 17 March, The Bone Ensemble will perform an enchanting children’s play called Where’s my Igloo gone? at the Lion Salt Works Museum in Northwich. The play starts at 2pm and is suitable for children over five years old. Tickets...
- Posted March 3, 2018
- Knutsford Beer Festival returns this April
Knutsford Beer Festival will be returning to Egerton Youth Club on 20th and 21st April 2018. The festival will feature 50 cask ales – some of which are from local breweries, a new gin bar, food and...
- Posted March 3, 2018
- Knutsford Music Festival – Classical Extravaganza coming in June!
A classical spectacular is taking place over three days in June as part of the second annual Knutsford Music Festival. The event, organised by Knutsford Town Council in partnership with local venues, will see performances by Vale...
- Posted February 27, 2018
- Circus comes to Knutsford next month
The UK’s biggest Big Top show, Gandey’s Circus will be in Knutsford in March. As Britain’s oldest touring circus, Gandeys Circus will be celebrating the 250th anniversary of the creation of circus. For the first time a...
- Posted February 24, 2018
- Explore Cheshire and Warrington’s top attractions for free
From today, residents of Cheshire and Warrington will be able to download free vouchers and tickets to top attractions in Cheshire and Warrington by logging on to an easy-to-use website. Ranging from spectacular stately homes and gardens...
- Posted February 15, 2018
- Manchester Airport offer Concorde tours during half term
The Runway Visitor Park at Manchester Airport is offering exciting Concorde tours for families during half term. The short tour will give visitors the opportunity to find our more about the aircraft and take a look at...
- Posted February 13, 2018
- Jacksons headline Macclesfield’s Rewind North festival
The Jackons will be headlining the 10th anniversary 2018 Rewind North festival, which returns to Capesthorne Hall in August. Others featured in the festival line up are OMD, Bonnie Tyler, Marc Almond, Kim Wilde, Howard Jones, Midge...
- Posted February 7, 2018