- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
All posts tagged "drugs"
- Drug dealers who supplied heroin and cocaine in Macclesfield jailed
Three drug dealers have been jailed for a total of more than 10 years after admitting being responsible for a supply of heroin and cocaine in Macclesfield. Reece Williams, of Crescent Park, Heaton Norris, Stockport; Tylo Jamieson,...
- Posted March 12, 2019
- Twenty members of a violent drugs gang sentenced to 185 years in jail
Twenty members of a ruthless and sophisticated organised drugs gang have been jailed for a total of 185 years following a week-long sentencing hearing at Liverpool Crown Court. Anthony Cullen was the ruthless ringleader of the gang...
- Posted January 19, 2019
- Drugs seized by Cheshire police trebles
According to government figures, the number of drugs seizures made in Cheshire has more than trebled in the last three years. Cheshire Police officers seized 2,070 drugs in 17/18, a 95% increase on the previous year. This...
- Posted January 8, 2019
- Three charged with drugs offences following Congleton drug warrant
Three people have been charged with drugs offences following a raid at an address in Congleton. At 6.48pm on 31 October officers carried out a warrant in Woolston Avenue and arrested two men and a woman. A...
- Posted November 1, 2018
- Four people charged following a multi-million pound drug seizure in Cheshire
NEW UPDATE: Dean Brettle, 36, Andrew Daniels, 40, and Clare Smith, 35, are set to be tried at Chester Crown Court on 28 January 2019. The court venue may change. Jamie Simpson, 30, has pleaded guilty to conspiring...
- Posted September 8, 2018
- Congleton drug dealers jailed for more than 35 years
A county lines drug dealing gang in Congleton have been jailed for more than 35 years. The eight people were all sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court for their part in a conspiracy to supply Class A drugs in...
- Posted August 20, 2018
- £20 million worth of class A drugs seized in Cheshire
A large quantity of class A drugs with an estimated street value of around £20 million has been seized in Cheshire. At around 8.30pm on Thursday 2 August Cheshire Police officers stopped two vehicles between Junction 19...
- Posted August 3, 2018
- Man charged with drug offences following police raid in Congleton
An 18-year-old man from Liverpool has been charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs following a police raid in Congleton. At around 9.05am on Monday 30 April officers executed a warrant at an address...
- Posted May 1, 2018
- Police and Plus Dane take action against Congleton drugs dens
Cheshire Police, working with local housing association Plus Dane Housing, successfully obtained and actioned a closure order for a property on Spindle Street, along with a private address on Willow Street, having discovered that the properties were...
- Posted April 6, 2018
- Six properties in Congleton served with Misuse of Drugs Act notices
Cheshire Constabulary’s Task Force and Local Policing Unit officers from Congleton have served Section 8 Misuse of Drugs Act notices to six properties in the town. The operation, targeting those involved in the supply of controlled drugs...
- Posted February 26, 2018