All posts tagged "Eating out"
- Festival offers a feast of entertainment for foodies
Preparations are in full swing for Foodies Festival at Tatton Park with big plans on the menu to make it the tastiest yet. The event is billed as the UK’s ‘biggest celebration of food, drink and live music’...
- Posted June 15, 2018
- Foodies Festival Success at Tatton
Foodies Festival – the UK’s biggest food festival with 13 locations around the UK – returned to Tatton Park this weekend with appearances from Great British Bake Off Winner Candice Brown, MasterChef finalist 2017 Lorna Robertson and...
- Posted July 18, 2017
- The steak lovers steak. Loved..
It’s not often I comment on things so directly, personally and publicly in the town via my own news title, but this time I have cause to. When I am gifted time, that rare thing that appears...
- Posted June 16, 2013
- A rosy future! – Knutsford restauranteur takes the reins in rose and crown takeover
The Management Team behind Knutsford favourite The Belle Epoque, have made an exciting announcement today, confirming their take-over of neighbouring venue The Rose ‘n’ Crown. The Rose ‘n’ Crown, a popular public house situated literally next door...
- Posted March 15, 2013
- Reeling in some delicious new dishes for Autumn and Winter
- Posted November 3, 2012