- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
All posts tagged "economy"
- Cheshire leisure centre plans look set to go ahead
Plans to build a huge job-creating leisure facility in Cheshire look set to be approved next week. The application concerns Congleton Leisure Centre, which has stood since 1973 when the original pool hall was constructed, with the...
- Posted March 8, 2019
- LEP Chair tracks region’s economic progress with Prime Minister
The Chair of the Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has joined business leaders from England’s LEP network to meet with the Prime Minister and track progress on their work to boost economic growth for communities...
- Posted February 5, 2019
- Cheshire’s economy outpaces the rest of England
According to recent data from the Office for National Statistics, Cheshire’s economy grew faster than anywhere else in England. The county had the highest growth of any local authority in England and Wales. It means that Cheshire...
- Posted January 23, 2019
- On track for £1 billion tourism target
Tourists continue to flock to Cheshire East and visitor rates are soon set to top £1bn a year, according to the latest economy figures. Cheshire East’s visitor economy has increased by 3.2 per cent on the previous...
- Posted September 19, 2018
- More than 600 jobs on offer at Manchester Airport
More than 600 jobs are available at Manchester Airport, as it gears up for its busiest 12 months on record. Job-seekers from across the region are being invited to attend a special event on Thursday 26th April at...
- Posted April 20, 2018
- Economic growth predicted for Cheshire
Official figures, published by the Office for National Statistics, predict a ‘fantastic future’ for Cheshire and Warrington, enterprise chiefs believe. The stats show that the region produced 20% a head than the UK average, with output gorwing...
- Posted January 31, 2018