- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
All posts tagged "fibre and clay"
- The enduring charm of self-patterning sock yarns.
No matter how many times I’ve used it in the past, I still marvel at the colour changes and the interesting effects that you get with the simplest of patterns. The new Regia Design Line range of...
- Posted November 11, 2010