- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
All posts tagged "food and drink"
- New home in Knutsford for The Wine School of Cheshire
The Wine School of Cheshire has added The Courthouse in Knutsford to its list of premium venues around Cheshire for hosting wine tasting events The Courthouse in Knutsford has been revealed as the latest venue for The...
- Posted March 15, 2019
- Taste Cheshire reveal Food and Drink Awards Finalists
With a staggering 44,000 votes cast in this years Taste Cheshire Food and Drink Awards organisers today announced the finalists in each of the categories for the 2019 Awards. Taste Cheshire CEO Stephen Wundke was thrilled with...
- Posted March 12, 2019
- Food Festival looking to crown the best Company Cooks
The Taste Cheshire Food and Drink festival, being held at Chester Racecourse this Easter will be staging the final of the We Love Good Times and Harthill Cookery School, Corporate Cook Off. Taste Cheshire CEO, Stephen Wundke...
- Posted February 24, 2019
- BBC 1 Saturday Kitchen Star to attend Food Festival
Organiser of the Taste Cheshire 2019 festival announced today that Saturday Kitchen star and leading Restaurateur, Matt Tebbutt will be one of the featured performers at next Easter’s Festival. Festival Organiser, Briony Wilson was delighted with...
- Posted January 15, 2019
- Have your say in Cheshire’s definitive Food and Drink Awards
Voting begins this Friday the 4th January for the Taste Cheshire Food and Drink Awards 2019. The awards, which are now the bench mark for customer satisfaction and company achievement first appeared in 1999 and the first...
- Posted January 11, 2019
- Hammonds of Knutsford collaborate on peach gin
Cheshire-based drinks wholesaler Hammonds of Knutsford is kicking off a series of spirits collaborations with the launch of a peach gin from The Distillery, the sister brand of Portobello Road Gin. Over the coming year, Hammonds of Knutsford will be releasing...
- Posted December 22, 2018
- Early bird tickets on sale for Knutsford Beer Festival
Planning is under way for the 2019 Knutsford Beer Festival, taking place at the Courthouse in Knutsford from 11th – 13th April 2019. Early Bird tickets are available online, along with gift box “baubles” containing hops, that...
- Posted December 18, 2018
- Success on a plate for Foodies Festival
Record numbers flocked to Knutsford to enjoy a festive feast of entertainment at the hugely-popular Foodies Festival over the weekend. The Christmas-themed event was back for a second year attracting food-lovers from across the country to Tatton...
- Posted November 19, 2018
- Knutsford chefs showcase their festive food at festival
Knutsford’s reputation as a fine dining destination will be celebrated when chefs from the town’s top restaurants headline at Foodies Festival Tatton. Head chef Joe Liptrot of The Cottons Hotel, pastry chef Connie Oriolo of The Courthouse...
- Posted November 14, 2018
- Food glorious food and family fun at Feastival
A feast of family entertainment will be on offer when the crowd-pulling Foodies Festival returns to Tatton Park over the weekend November 16-18. Organisers are promising their ‘biggest and best’ event to date with a packed programme...
- Posted November 12, 2018