- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
All posts tagged "free"
- Cheshire residents’ festival is back with free offer to explore many of Cheshire and Warrington’s top attractions
Cheshire and Warrington’s Residents’ Festival was today launched by Cheshire MP, Esther McVey and Mark Livesey, CEO of Marketing Cheshire at Arley Hall and Gardens near Warrington. Arley Hall is known to millions as one of...
- Posted March 12, 2019
- Celebrate National Walking Month with free sessions in Cheshire
May is National Walking Month and Everybody Sport and Recreation is celebrating with a range of free walking sessions across Cheshire East! Walking is a great way to stay active and healthy, socialise and embrace the beautiful...
- Posted April 20, 2018
- Free ice cream this Mother’s Day at The Ice Cream Farm
A Tattenhall business is offering all mums free ice cream this Mother’s Day. The Ice Cream Farm has said that every visiting mum will receive a voucher than entitles them to a single ice cream cone...
- Posted March 7, 2018
- Free entry to Jodrell Bank ends tomorrow
This week Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre has opened its doors for free to anyone who has ever bough a ticket for the National Lottery. The initiative, part of a national Heritage Lottery Fund scheme to thank those...
- Posted December 16, 2017
- Free newspaper at Booths this weekend with a £10 spend!
Family owned supermarket Booths has announced the return of their newspaper offer for cardholders spending over £10 on groceries from 29th July. Shoppers will be able to pick up a weekend newspaper on Saturdays and Sundays with...
- Posted July 28, 2017
- Museums of Cheshire Throw Open Their Doors for Free This September
Many museums and cultural venues in historic Cheshire will open their doors for free on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th September to celebrate 20 years of Heritage Open Days. From waterways to mills, police stations to priories,...
- Posted September 4, 2014