- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
All posts tagged "friends of rosie"
- New trustee announced along with new look for Friends of Rosie
Following NHS England’s announcement that The Christie will be one of three hospitals to offer CAR-T therapy for children to treat types of leukaemia, Friends of Rosie is using September – Childhood Cancer Awareness Month – to highlight the need for...
- Posted September 30, 2018
- North West children’s cancer charity receives grant to redesign website following cyber attack
North West children’s cancer research charity, Friends of Rosie, have received a grant from the Manchester Guardian Society Charitable Trust to redesign their website after being targeted by cyber criminals. As a small, local charity, the website...
- Posted July 27, 2018
- Festival in memory of Joshua McCormack raises thousands for childhood brain tumour research
The family and friends of five-year-old, Joshua McCormack, held a fundraising festival in May to remember Joshua and mark what would have been his seventh birthday. Named, JoshFest, the event was held in Joshua’s home town of...
- Posted June 20, 2018
- North West charity award grant extension to research bone cancer in children
North West children’s cancer research charity, Friends of Rosie, announce a further grant award of £65,000 to fund a second year of research into the treatment and improved detection of rare bone cancer in children. The grant...
- Posted May 9, 2018
- Easter egg raffles raise thousands for North West children’s cancer research
North West charity, Friends of Rosie, signed up supporters across Greater Manchester and Cheshire to take part in their annual Easter egg raffle fundraiser, with huge handcrafted eggs provided by master chocolatier, Slattery. With the help of...
- Posted April 14, 2018