- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
All posts tagged "gardens"
- Arley named as favourite north west garden
Garden News readers have voted for Arley Hall’s gardens as their top visit in the north west. Readers took part in a poll to find the best 100 gardens in the UK. Garden News editor Simon Caney...
- Posted September 10, 2018
- Knutsford Town Council on the hunt for the best front garden in town
Knutsford Town Council has launched a Front Garden Competition just in time for the RHS Tatton Flower Show and North West in Bloom. The council is asking the public to nominate their favourite gardens in the town....
- Posted July 10, 2018
- Twelve local gardens open in support of Wildlife Trust
Garden lovers will be spoilt for choice this weekend with twelve gardens opening to the public in Wilmslow, Plumley and Lower Peover on Sunday 1st July. All gardens are opening in support of Cheshire Wildlife Trust. In Wilmslow,...
- Posted June 29, 2018
- Centenary of Tatton’s Japanese Garden
2011 marks the centenary of the introduction of the celebrated Japanese garden at Tatton Park. This beautiful haven, a serene central point in Tatton’s landscaped pleasure grounds, was introduced to Tatton by Alan de Tatton Egerton (1845-1920),...
- Posted April 22, 2011