- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "health"
- New Christie cancer centre coming to East Cheshire
The Christie charity is today launching a major new fundraising appeal to raise £23 million to build a state of the art new cancer centre in the heart of East Cheshire. The new Christie Cancer Centre will...
- Posted March 20, 2019
- Motorola providers pagers for NWAS
Motorola Solutions has been selected by the North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) NHS Trust, the second-largest ambulance trust in England, to equip 450 community first responders with Motorola Solutions ADVISORTM TPG2200 TETRA two-way pagers as part of the TPG Messenger managed service....
- Posted March 14, 2019
- Strong performance for East Cheshire NHS Trust in the latest NHS Staff Survey
East Cheshire NHS Trust has again received a strong endorsement as a place to work via the latest NHS Staff Survey, with the organisation maintaining or improving its position across all measurements. Feedback from staff across the...
- Posted February 26, 2019
- Cheshire Council encourages Fizz Free February
Cheshire East Council is launching a campaign to encourage children and adults to go ‘Fizz Free’ this February – to slash their consumption of fizzy drinks. People of all ages are being urged to ‘make the pledge’...
- Posted January 29, 2019
- Ambulance service introduce new epaulettes following arena attack
Advanced medical staff will now be more easily identifiable as North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) introduce red epaulettes for senior clinicians. The change replaces the former green epaulettes worn on the shoulders as part of NWAS uniform...
- Posted January 27, 2019
- Gym plans for Parkgate Industrial Estate warehouse
Plans are underway for a warehouse at Parkgate Industrial Estate in Knutsford to become a gym. Cheshire East Council have agreed that the 230sq metre warehouse on Wolfe Close can be turned into a gym, despite worry...
- Posted January 9, 2019
- Ambulance service prepare for busiest night of year
As the region gets ready to see in the New Year in with loved ones, North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) is gearing up for what could be their busiest night of the year as they prepare to...
- Posted December 31, 2018
- Winter Wellbeing – accessing the right health services for your needs
Cheshire East Council and its partners are offering a range of advice and support to residents on how to keep warm, well and safe this winter. This week, we urge residents to make sure they access the...
- Posted December 21, 2018
- Boost for Cheshire health services this winter
Cheshire’s health services – which struggled significantly last winter – have been handed a £2.9m boost Health services in Cheshire have been handed £2.9m to help them run smoothly over the winter months. The money is coming from...
- Posted December 16, 2018
- Support for care leavers praised and shortlisted for national award
A national adviser for care leavers has praised the work of Cheshire East Council for their work in supporting young people leaving care for the second time. Mark Riddell MBE, a national implementation adviser for care leavers,...
- Posted November 29, 2018