- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "health"
- Local campaign aimed at freeing up hospital beds wins regional award
A local campaign aimed at keeping hospital beds free for those who really need them this winter has won a regional award. The ‘HelpingFlo’ campaign, run by East Cheshire NHS Trust in conjunction with local health and...
- Posted November 17, 2018
- North West Ambulance Service Campaign Launch
On 28 November, the trust will launch a campaign to highlight the growing problem of assaults against ambulance and other emergency service staff. At 12.30pm, staff who have been victims of assault, as well as senior managers...
- Posted November 15, 2018
- North West Ambulance Service announces new Chief Executive
Daren Mochrie, currently the Chief Executive of South East Coast Ambulance Service, was appointed following an intensive recruitment process which took place in the summer, involving commissioners, non-executive directors and external representatives. Daren has worked for the...
- Posted November 13, 2018
- Hundreds of people cared for closer to home thanks to new ambulance service role
Hundreds of people have avoided an unnecessary trip to hospital thanks to a new ambulance service role dedicated to providing patients with the right care closer to home. Earlier this year, North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust...
- Posted November 8, 2018
- Children’s mental health initiative ‘highly commended’
An initiative to improve the emotional wellbeing of children and young people in schools across Cheshire East has been highly commended, at a Liverpool event. The scheme encourages young people to talk to trained school staff about...
- Posted October 27, 2018
- Superior Smiles brings digital dentistry to Cheshire
Superior Smiles, new Cheshire dental practice, is offering patients the chance to see a digital image of how their chosen non-invasive cosmetic dental treatments will look before any work is started. The Knutsford-based practice is offering the...
- Posted October 26, 2018
- Prescriptions for anti-psychotic drugs rise for children in Cheshire
Prescriptions for anti-psychotic drugs to under 12’s has almost doubled in East Cheshire last year, compared to the previous 12 months. Under 12’s were prescribed such drugs 13 times in 2017/18, with under 18’s being prescribed them...
- Posted October 21, 2018
- First Women’s Health & Wellbeing Expo
Reproductive Health Group are delighted to announce the first RHG Women’s Health & Wellness Expo hosted by RHG’s Professor Luciano Nardo. “Health is more than just about being well or free from disease, it’s about feeling well...
- Posted October 16, 2018
- Knutsford GPs look for new premises
Knutsford’s three doctor’s surgeries are looking for new premises to deliver medical care, as the current premises near capacity. Solutions could include a new health centre for the proposed Bluebell Village development, off Manchester Road in Knutsford....
- Posted September 25, 2018
- Local health leaders urge people to discuss their wishes during Organ Donation Week
Local health leaders are urging people in eastern Cheshire to discuss their wishes during Organ Donation Week 2018. The call from clinicians at East Cheshire NHS Trust and NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group comes after national...
- Posted September 4, 2018