- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "health"
- Defibrillator database will save lives in Cheshire
The announcement of a national defibrillator database by the NHS, the British Heart Foundation (BHF) and Microsoft has been welcomed by the region’s ambulance service. The partnership aims to map the life-saving devices so they can be made readily...
- Posted August 8, 2018
- East Cheshire NHS Trust wins prestigious award
East Cheshire NHS Trust has won a prestigious award thanks to its innovative approach to managing seasonal pressures. The trust, which is based in Macclesfield, scooped the ‘Changing Culture’ category in the Health Service Journal’s Patient Safety...
- Posted July 20, 2018
- Health and well-being improvements… a year on
The ‘Delivering the Better Care Fund in Cheshire East 2017-19’ was fully assured by NHS England in December 2017. Health and social care services for patients across Cheshire East are set to further improve according to Councillor...
- Posted July 12, 2018
- Members of the public invited to East Cheshire NHS Trust’s AGM 2018
East Cheshire NHS Trust’s Annual General Meeting will take place at 1.45pm on Thursday, July 5th on the Macclesfield Hospital site. Members of the public, stakeholders and trust staff are welcome to attend the event to hear about the trust’s activity...
- Posted June 28, 2018
- Ambulance service trials new role to give patients the right care closer to home
A new role focused on providing patients with the right care closer to home is being piloted at North West Ambulance Service. The Urgent Care Practitioners are nurses and paramedics who respond to patients who have called...
- Posted June 18, 2018
- £6m health and wellbeing boost approved
A £6m fund to help boost local health outcomes has been approved by Cheshire East Council. Nine schemes will benefit from the fund that was approved by cabinet today (12 June), covering areas such as ensuring there...
- Posted June 13, 2018
- Inspection of services for children and young people with special educational needs published
The outcome of a recent inspection of services across Cheshire East for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) has been published. The inspection letter, which followed a visit by Ofsted and the...
- Posted May 26, 2018
- Get involved in mental health awareness week
Mental health awareness week is fast approaching and Cheshire East is leading the way to make sure that people know where they can get support if they need it. The theme for this year’s awareness week is...
- Posted May 7, 2018
- Merger plans for Cheshire East healthcare services
The four groups who are responsible for buying healthcare services for patients in Cheshire East and West plan to merge by April 2020. Governing body members of NHS Eastern Cheshire, Vale Royal, South Cheshire and West Cheshire...
- Posted April 27, 2018
- Children and young people invited to shape the future of the ambulance service
Children, parents and carers are being asked to help shape the future of the North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) so that young patients get the best possible care. Under its Transforming Patient Care programme, NWAS is introducing...
- Posted April 26, 2018