- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "health"
- Active Cheshire CEO shortlisted for prestigious accolade
Anne Boyd, the CEO of award winning charity Active Cheshire, has been shortlisted from more than 950 nominations for the Northern Power Woman award in the Transformation Leader category. Anne has forged a successful career, with over 20 years of experience spanning public, private and voluntary sectors,...
- Posted January 18, 2018
- New measles cases sweep Cheshire and Merseyside
Public Health England are urging parents to immunise their children against measles as the virus spreads across the UK – including 36 cases in Cheshire, Liverpool and Greater Manchester. Dr Mary Ramsey, the head of immunisation at...
- Posted January 17, 2018
- Cheshire sessions for new grandparents
For those expecting a new grandchild in their lives, Cheshire Easts 0-19 Health and Wellbeing Service is running free, informal and informative sessions to help grandparents support the early days of a baby’s life. The ‘Grandparents in...
- Posted January 11, 2018
- Redevelopment of Macclesfield Hospital’s Accident and Emergency Department complete
A major redevelopment of Macclesfield Hospital’s Accident and Emergency Department has been completed in a move which will help patients access the care they need more efficiently. The department has been reconfigured into two sections – one...
- Posted January 5, 2018
- North West Ambulance warns of lung conditions this winter
North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) is urging people with long term lung conditions to take extra precautions to look after their own health this winter. Statistics from the last 12 months show ambulance crews attended 13,502 cases...
- Posted November 11, 2017
- Free ‘Grandparents in the Know’ sessions available for families in Cheshire
Cheshire East Health and Wellbeing Service are hosting free guidance sessions for local grandparents. If you’re expecting a new grandchild in your life or looking to foster babies, the NHS is constantly being updated with the best...
- Posted October 19, 2017
- Free over 50’s gym sessions for Knutsford residents
Knutsford based Anytime Fitness have launched a new initiative to encourage over 50’s to take steps towards a longer and healthy life. The ‘One You Wednesday’s’ campaign aims to support those aged over 50 to be physically...
- Posted October 14, 2017