- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
All posts tagged "housing"
- Knutsford in top 10 places to live in the North West
Knutsford has been named by the Sunday Times as one of the best places to live in the region in their annual report. The report uses robust statistics, including exclusive, up-to-date house prices provided by Habito and...
- Posted April 15, 2019
- Cheshire housing association plans 500 homes by 2021
A Cheshire housing association has launched a new shared-ownership and sales arm as part of its bold ambitions to build 500 homes by 2021. Weaver Vale Housing Trust, which owns more than 6,200 homes across Cheshire, has...
- Posted April 3, 2019
- Tatton Group Launch Tabley Court development
Tatton Group and Gascoigne Halman on behalf of a private client have just launched a prime development opportunity to market with residential planning permission for eight mews houses in a pair of charming Cheshire brick barns, just...
- Posted February 19, 2019
- Site acquired in Poynton by developer to build 129 homes
Developer Bloor Homes has acquired a 4.4 hectare site off Chester Road in Poynton, where it plans to build 129 homes. as soon as spring or summer 2019, pending approval. The land has been bought from Ainscough...
- Posted January 14, 2019
- Bovis wins consent for 300 homes in Macclesfield
Cheshire East councillors voted seven to one in favour of plans by Bovis to build around 300 homes on a former green belt site to the south of Macclesfield at yesterday’s strategic planning board. The site to...
- Posted January 3, 2019
- Knutsford housing consultation event happening this week
The Crown Estate is holding a public consultation on Wednesday 5 September on its housing plans for land west of Manchester Road, in north west Knutsford. The public consultation event runs from 4pm to 8pm at The...
- Posted September 2, 2018
- Plans for Bluebell Village development in Knutsford
Following Cheshire East Council allocating land for approximately 1,000 new homes and jobs in and around Knutsford, plans for a true ‘village community’ off Manchester Road have been submitted. Inspired by traditional villages and towns, as well...
- Posted August 4, 2018
- Knutsford proposals return after house numbers cut
Plans by the Crown Estate for a housing project on greenfield land north of Northwich Road, just outside Knutsford, are set for approval after the landowner cut the number of homes proposed for the site from 260...
- Posted April 20, 2018
- Cheshire East Council approves five-year housing strategy
Cheshire East Council has approved a new housing strategy – setting out the aims and resident focused outcomes for housing until 2023. The strategy fulfils the council’s ambition for jobs-led, economic growth across all areas and the...
- Posted April 13, 2018
- Council updates its housing allocation policy to help the homeless and armed forces personnel
Cheshire East Council is reviewing and updating its policy for the allocation of social housing in order to meet the requirements of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017, which comes into force on 3 April, 2018. Proposed changes,...
- Posted March 2, 2018