- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
All posts tagged "medicine"
- Ambulance service encourages people to plan ahead of Easter weekend
With the long weekend on the horizon, North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) is urging people to plan ahead of the Easter Bank Holidays by stocking up on essential medication. NWAS is expecting a 31% increase in calls...
- Posted April 18, 2019
- North West children’s charity Friends of Rose granted £66k
North West charity, Friends of Rosie, reports encouraging results from a research project investigating the use of immunotherapy to treat childhood brain tumours that are resistant to conventional treatment methods. Results obtained so far and the great...
- Posted February 1, 2018