- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "police"
- Suspicious blue Citreon in High Leigh
At approximately 9:20pm on Monday 7th January 2013, a plain blue metallic coloured Citroen van with a “52” registration number plate was sighted acting suspiciously adjacent to an Agricultural premises close to Warrington Road, High Legh, Knutsford....
- Posted January 9, 2013
- Rural crime gang brought to justice after 2 year police operation
Eight men who carried out hundreds of crimes to the value of £1.7million have been brought to justice after a police operation to tackle rural crime stopped them in their tracks. Police in Knutsford originally launched an...
- Posted January 7, 2013
- Update regarding situation on the M6 following serious collision
Cheshire Police remains at the scene of a serious collision involving nine vehicles on the south bound carriageway of the M6 this afternoon. Emergency services were called to the collision at 11.23am today (Monday 10 December 2012)....
- Posted December 10, 2012
- Be vigilant of bogus callers, warn police
Cheshire Police are warning the public to be vigilant of bogus callers as part of a national burglary awareness campaign. ACPO′s burglary awareness campaign, running to December, features three themed weeks. From the 26th- 30th November, the...
- Posted November 26, 2012
- Suspicious vehicle alert Tabley and Aston By Budworth
During the last two days Police have received reports in the Tabley and Aston-By-Budworth area of two males attending Rural premises trying to sell Power tools from the back of a silver coloured Renault Traffic Van. The...
- Posted November 9, 2012
- Knutsford Police ask rural residents to be vigilant after a number of thefts
Police in Knutsford are warning residents and businesses in the Rural areas of a slight increase in crime. Thefts have been occurring across Knutsford including Mere, High Legh, Chelford, Mobberly and Nether Alderley. The thefts have included...
- Posted October 23, 2012
- Operation Antisocial Cleanup
My Name is Greg Bithell I am a Police Community Support Officer for Knutsford Town Centre and Bexton area. A large part of my role is to tackle Anti Social Behaviour which ranges from aggressive, intimidating or...
- Posted September 27, 2010