- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
All posts tagged "recruitment"
- North West Regional Flood and Coastal Committee is recruiting
The Environment Agency are looking for new members to join the North West Regional Flood and Coastal Committee (RFCC) that has responsibility for promoting an understanding of flood risk, irrespective of cause: coastal, fluvial or surface water....
- Posted June 11, 2019
- Cheshire Constabulary Reviews Recruitment Process Following Employment Tribunal Judgement
Cheshire Constabulary has fully reviewed its Police Constable recruitment process after an employment tribunal ruled against the force in a case brought by 25-year-old Matthew Furlong on the grounds of sexual orientation, race and sex. The...
- Posted June 3, 2019
- Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service seeks new recruits
If you’re passionate about changing lives in your community, and want to contribute to saving lives by reducing the risk of incidents, then being a firefighter could be the role for you. Cheshire Fire and Rescue...
- Posted July 12, 2018
- Highways service provider looks to recruit local people
Job seekers can find out what it is like to work for highways service provider, Ringway Jacobs, at two upcoming recruitment events being held this month. The event will provide an opportunity for prospective employees to meet...
- Posted May 18, 2018
- Knutsford Town Council Seeks new Town Ranger
Knutsford Town Council are currently seeking a new Town Ranger to support Town Council activities including refurbishing community areas and grounds maintenance. They’re looking for someone with practical skills and a full driving licence with no penalty...
- Posted January 3, 2018
- Knutsford Mayor seeks new staff
Knutsford Town Council are currently seeking new staff members to support the council’s activities. Cllr Neil Forbes and his team are looking for an “enthusiastic and proactive” Mayor’s PA to support part-time at the Town Council Offices....
- Posted October 23, 2017