- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
All posts tagged "Research"
- Cheshire Freemasons support research into Arthritis in Children
A delegation of Cheshire Freemasons recently visited the Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt District Hospital to see the new fluorescent microscope which had been purchased thanks to a donation of £4768.00 from the Masons. Senior Freemason Simon Richardson, pictured here with...
- Posted June 17, 2019
- North West charity award grant extension to research bone cancer in children
North West children’s cancer research charity, Friends of Rosie, announce a further grant award of £65,000 to fund a second year of research into the treatment and improved detection of rare bone cancer in children. The grant...
- Posted May 9, 2018
- Sir Bobby’s pioneering research fundraiser.
Sir Bobby Charlton hosts fundraising dinner to announce launch of pioneering regenerative research programme The Manchester Busby Babe and England footballing Legend calls for new supporters to join gala dinner for the unveiling of latest humanitarian plans...
- Posted October 9, 2014