- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "tatton"
- Have some eggs-tra special fun at Tatton Park this Easter!
Looking for some great ideas for fun family activities this Easter Bank Holiday weekend? Tatton Park is the ideal place to go, for a fabulous programme of Egg-Chanted Easter Fun. Children of all ages will find masses...
- Posted March 5, 2019
- Tolkien boost for Tatton Studios
Cheshire-based Tatton Studios is set to benefit from the upcoming release of a new Tolkien biopic. The movie, which stars Nicholas Hoult and Lily Collins, tells the story of the author’s early years and how he came to create...
- Posted February 27, 2019
- Tatton Locations’ North Range is ‘box office’ as film makers look north
Tatton Locations has officially opened a new workspace for the Film and TV industry at its studio HQ in Altrincham. The development of the North Range at Ashley Hall has followed an amazing year for Tatton Locations...
- Posted January 8, 2019
- Tatton Parks Farm’s finalists in National Farm Attractions Network
Over 30 farm parks, rural attractions and industry suppliers from around the UK have made it through to the finals of the National Farm Attractions Network annual awards – including Tatton Park! The Farm has a diverse...
- Posted December 26, 2018
- Knutsford chefs showcase their festive food at festival
Knutsford’s reputation as a fine dining destination will be celebrated when chefs from the town’s top restaurants headline at Foodies Festival Tatton. Head chef Joe Liptrot of The Cottons Hotel, pastry chef Connie Oriolo of The Courthouse...
- Posted November 14, 2018
- Foodies Festival comes to Tatton this month
Foodies Festival will be taking place at Tatton Park this month from 16th to 18th November. More than 15,000 people are expected to attend the event with appearances from Kenny Tutt, winner of MasterChef 2018, and cooks...
- Posted November 3, 2018
- Halloween and Autumn 2018 at Tatton Park
From Halloween scares and hauntings in the Old Hall, to delightful Autumnal activities in the Mansion, Gardens and Farm, Tatton Park has hours of family fun this October. HAUNTED HALLOWEEN: Saturday 27 October to Wednesday 31 October...
- Posted October 23, 2018
- Tatton’s Scarewood and Cacklewood cancelled
Scarewood and Cacklewood – two horror experiences planned for Halloween by Tatton Events this October – have been cancelled. The events were due to take place from 19th October. Tatton Group said in a statement: “Scarewood and...
- Posted October 13, 2018
- Celebrate the wonderful Apple this weekend at Tatton Park
Bob in to Tatton Park’s Gardens on Sunday October 7th to celebrate, taste and learn more about delicious apples and pears. Tatton’s Gardens will be blossoming with apple and pear tasting straight from our Orchards – including...
- Posted October 3, 2018
- Organisers of a ‘spooktacular’ Halloween horror event are seeking more recruits
Working with Tatton Events, part of the Tatton Group, Immersive North, one the region’s leading attraction and event specialists, is bringing the interactive 15+ horror experience for Halloween, in addition to family friendly activities during half term, October...
- Posted October 2, 2018