- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
All posts tagged "weddings"
- Win a wedding at The Courthouse in Knutsford
The Courthouse is offering one very lucky couple the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win an all-expenses paid wedding. The exclusive wedding venue launched the competition, worth more than £12,000, at its Wedding Fair on Sunday 10 February. Located...
- Posted February 19, 2019
- Bride: The Wedding Show comes to Tatton Park this weekend
Tatton Park will be hosting Bride: The Wedding Show this weekend, presented in association with Cheshire Life. The event will provide inspiration for brides and grooms from across Cheshire including venues, wedding fashion. venue dressing, favours, decorations,...
- Posted January 30, 2019
- Knutsford wedding venue has licence reviewed
Local people living near Larkspur Lodge – formerly known as Leicester Warren Hall – have complained about the way that guests have left the area surrounding the venue, leading to the venue’s licence to review. The complaints...
- Posted October 31, 2018