Boiler fire in Knutsford causes injuries | Knutsford Times

Boiler fire in Knutsford causes injuries

By on December 13, 2018

A man in the Overfields area of Knutsford suffered burns to his hands and arms after a boiler fire at his home.

The incident took place at around 7pm on 6th December 2018

Firefighters administered first aid before handing the injured party over to paramedics on the scene, who took him to Macclesfield Hospital.

The fire was out by the time firefighters arrived, but they isolated the gas and electricity supply to boiler on arrival, ensuring that it was safe.

About Lucy Thorpe

Lucy Thorpe is a freelance journalist who writes for the Knutsford Times - covering stories and news in and around Cheshire and Greater Manchester. If you've got a story to share, or would like to speak to Lucy, please email

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Real Time Analytics